ANTIQUES & FINE ART
Jolyon Warwick James
We invite you to join us for Morning Tea from 10.00a.m.
And from 11.00a.m. listen to, from the stage:
- Martin Farrah (Lawsons) on ‘Trends in collecting’.
- Timothy Abdallah (Menzies) on ‘Fine Art in Australia today’.
- Phillip Thomas (Raffan Kellaher & Thomas) on ‘Antiques’.
- Jolyon Warwick James (JWJ) on ‘Silverware’.
- Moderated by local expert, Peter Macqueen, with 25 years experience in the General Auction industry.
Then, from 12.15p.m., we’ll have a most robust and informative Q&A for you to ask any question, of these experts, you’ve always wanted answered on ‘collecting and selling’.
We’ll break for a delicious picnic lunch & wine at 1.30p.m. and then maybe the most valuable feature of the day when, from 2.15p.m. you can have your favourite ‘collectable’ assessed by these lads, just like on those British TV shows.
$75p.p. includes delicious picnic lunch with wine.
Bookings are essential. The following options are available:
1. The Bowral Bookshop at 309 Bong Bong St, Bowral (4862 1634)
2. Call Colin on 0400 002200 or email email@example.com
3. Complete the form below
Cheque to be mailed to: C.J. McLennan
17 /36 Toongoon Road, Burradoo NSW 2576.
or to Direct deposit, please transfer to:
To make it easy for us to locate your payment, please state your Surname and First Initial as the reference.
Credit card is not accepted at this time.
Seating is limited and, because of catering requirements, please note that bookings and payment must be processed online, in advance (no later than July 30), Please call 0400 002200 with any questions and for more detailed information.
PRESENTED BY: COLIN MCLENNAN ‘LIVE’ EVENTS. PHONE: 0400 002200
Sunday 2nd August in McGrath Hall
CHEVALIER COLLEGE in BURRADOO
Trends, Values + Q&A
FIVE EXPERTS ON STAGE